Scrutiny is a suite of web optimization tools. Native cocoa app (i.e., not Java) fast and efficient. 30-days free trial. This is a major update from v5. This is a completely free upgrade for v5 users and there is an upgrade path from v4.
- Link checker
- SEO analysis
- XML Sitemap generation, optionally include images / pdf pages
- Page load speed test
- Spelling and grammar checking
- Scans sites requiring authentication
- Search your site (source or visible text) obtain a list of pages containing a search term or not containing a search term
- Website monitoring of as many URL’s as you like with a choice of alerts and logging
- Scheduling made easy with a few easy clicks (the old method using iCal will still work)
- On finish, send an email, save a report, open a file or applescript, FTP the sitemap XML, and other actions
- Opens and scans a list of links in HTML, CSV, plain text format, or XML sitemap
- Adds 'ignore session ID within querystrings' - allows you to not ignore the whole querystring, but ignore the session ID within it, useful for forums where querystring is important, but session ID's cause crawl not to complete; this is a 'per site' setting and (in version 6) is within the Advanced window
- Fixes obscure problem which occurred when canonical is given as just "http://" or "https://"
- Improvements to archiving in browsable format: handles querystrings and PHP sites (obviously PHP pages will then be html snapshots, not active PHP)
OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor