Scrivener is a project management and writing tool for writers of all kinds that stays with you from that first unformed idea all the way through to the first – or even final – draft. Outline and structure your ideas; take notes; storyboard your masterpiece using a powerful virtual corkboard; view research while you write; track themes using keywords; dynamically combine multiple scenes into a single text. Scrivener has already been enthusiastically adopted by best-selling novelists and novices alike. Outline… Edit… Storyboard… Write.
• Mavericks-ready: many minor changes and updates for 10.9 compatibility, with full support for saving and exporting tags.
• Scrivener's enhanced .doc, .docx and .odt exporters no longer require an external Java installation - everything needed is now built into Scrivener and sandboxed (10.7.3+).
• A sandboxed version of MultiMarkdown is now built into Scrivener.
• Find and Replace now works in inspector comments and footnotes.
• Project note titles are now affected in Project Replace if "Titles" is ticked.
• The Replacements in Compile can now replace web link targets as well as text.
• When selecting formatting levels in Compile, affected documents are now highlighted in the binder.
• "Treat 'Preserve Formatting' blocks as raw HTML" can now be used for e-books.
• Kindle export no longer ignores differences between justified and left text alignment.
• Changed the way UUIDs are stored in .epub files to meet latest requirements of EpubCheck.
• You can now use strikethrough in PDF files.
• "Lock in Place" is now available even when the header view is hidden.
• Posting to Facebook is now an option in the "Share" contextual menu in text views (10.8+ only).
• Scrivener should no longer switch to the discrete graphics card unnecessarily on dual-GPU machines (10.7+).
• The main interface is now translated into German, French and Spanish (other languages to come). You can override the language used for the UI via the Preferences. (Please email us if you find any problems with the translations.)
• Templates chooser view rewritten from scratch with accessibility (VoiceOver) support.
• Many other refinements and bug-fixes - for the full list, please see
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later