Script Debugger provides everything you need to quickly and easily author AppleScripts that work. No other scripting tool can match Script Debugger’s capabilities for creating, editing and debugging AppleScripts. Its sophisticated Dictionary browser provides far more information than any other tool can and eliminates guesswork and needless experimentation. Simply put, Script Debugger makes AppleScript easy.
- 894: Fixed bug where code signing could be disabled in the absence of Xcode.
- 1158: Corrected a bug where the
Script Debugger.plistfile was not removed when exporting a script bundle or script application as Run-Only.
- 1156: When codesigning, only the
/Contents/Resources/Scripts/main.scptfile is locked to maintain the integrity of the bundle. In previous versions, all bundled
.scptdfiles were locked. You can revert to the previous behavior by setting the expert preference
PrefLockAllBundleScriptsto YES. Extended attributes are always removed from bundled scripts files, regardless, otherwise codesigning will fail.
- 1147: Resolved a crash that can occur when testing scripts targeting an application which is under active development.
- 1151: Resolved a problem where the Check For Updates menu item in Enhanced Applets is always disabled.
- 1150: Updated the Enhanced Applet shell to include Sparkle v 1.20.0, including all localizations. The Enhanced Applet shell now includes the
Main.stringsfile within its English localization to facilitate localization to other languages.
- 1140: Resolved a problem where dragging an application into a script to generate a tell block failed to work.
- 1145: Consolidated some lines to shorten the
change text item delimitersclipping.
- 1142: Resolved a problem where the ‘No code signing identities available` menu item is enabled when it should not be.
- 1144: Worked around a High Sierra and later regression that prevents Script Debugger from properly activating target applications as you step through code.
- 1143: Resolved a bug when exporting scripts as run-only with the ‘Make bundled scripts & libraries run-only’ option selected where QuickLook preview data remained within bundled scripts.
- 894: Codesign menus are now also disabled if the
xcode-selectpath is invalid.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor