Script Debugger provides everything you need to quickly and easily author AppleScripts that work. No other scripting tool can match Script Debugger’s capabilities for creating, editing and debugging AppleScripts. Its sophisticated Dictionary browser provides far more information than any other tool can and eliminates guesswork and needless experimentation. Simply put, Script Debugger makes AppleScript easy.
- 1003 Fixed issue where the open scripting command failed to resolve aliases.
- 906 Dragging the splitter in the Bundle pane to the top no longer causes the Description head to disappear.
- 908 Clicking on the Resources head in the Bundle pane no longer selects all entries.
- 910 Fixes an issue where the bar at the bottom of the Bundle pane would appear empty.
- 917 Resolved a crash that occurs when a script interactions with the SecurityAgent process while a password entry dialog is visible and active.
- 900 Resolved a crash that occurs when deselecting all templates in the template chooser and then pressing the Choose button.
- 877 Fixes issues with window placement when document tabs are dragged between screens.
- 876 Corrected a text layout bug that can cause slowdowns when typing, selecting, opening, and compiling scripts.
- 835 Resolved a problem where insertion locations were not displayed properly in the Apple Event log.
- 857 Resolved issues that could cause exporting of code-signed scripts to fail.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor