Script Debugger provides everything you need to quickly and easily author AppleScripts that work. No other scripting tool can match Script Debugger’s capabilities for creating, editing and debugging AppleScripts. Its sophisticated Dictionary browser provides far more information than any other tool can and eliminates guesswork and needless experimentation. Simply put, Script Debugger makes AppleScript easy.
- Add CFBundleAllowMixedLocalizations to Script Debugger to allow mixed english and localized strings.
- Script Debugger now detects errOSACantStorePointers (-1763) errors when saving scripts and offers to recompile the script to clear any AppleScript Objective-C pointers retained in global variables.
- Resolved a crashing bug that can occur when accessing one of Script Debugger’s document properties through the scripting interface returning a text range.
- Resolved an error position reporting problem when the error lies within property definitions preceding the first executable statement in a script.
- Resolved a crashing bug that may occur when the AppleEvent log os overwhelmed by events.
- Improved the display of Raw Syntax in the result display and other explorers throughout the application.
- Resolved a hard crash when recording the actions of other applications.
- Resolved a long standing bug where Script Debugger would fail to display image data (e.g. iTunes artwork) in the result browser.
- Resolved problems displaying errors for scripts running in the non-current tab.
- Resolved a crash that may occur when searching a dictionary.
- [Yosemite] Resolved a crashing bug that occurs when running scripts from the Script Debugger scripts menu.
- [Yosemite] Resolved a hand that can occur when displaying tooltip expressions on Yosemite systems.
- [Yosemite] Resolved a hang that can occur when compiling scripts with expressions defined on Yosemite systems.
- Stability improvements
OS X 10.6 or later