Screens is an excellent VNC client for your Mac.
- iCloud – Synchronize all your stored screens on all your iOS devices, including your Mac.
- OS X 10.7 Lion-ready: use Screens in fullscreen mode to make it feel your remote computer is right there in front of you.
- Easy to Use: Screens is an easy, user-friendly VNC client for Mac.
- Secure: Screens can connect to your computer through an SSH tunnel so your session is encrypted and safe.
- Multi-Touch: Screens supports many of the multi-touch features–such as pinch and navigation–you’re already used to on your trackpad.
- Screens Connect: Make your computer available from anywhere with this optional helper app. Easy as flicking a switch. No messy router setup.
- Versatile: Screens can connect to Macs with OS X 10.4 or later, Linux, Windows PCs, and most VNC servers.
- Works Anywhere: Through Wi-Fi or a 3G network.
- Fixed clipboard issue with iWork apps
- Fixed overlay items in Groups
- Fixed jumping connection window
- Fixed crash when resuming Screens from sleep
- Fixed scaling issue when moving a connection window from a retina display to a non-retina display and vice-versa
- Duplicated items in a group would be moved to root group
- Authentication sheet now allows empty passwords
- One-Click Password could send incorrect characters
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor