Screenie is the screenshot manager Apple forgot. You can drag screenshots right from your menu bar, or browse all of them from a convent drop down. Change the default location of screenshots, default file type, and even set a shortcut to copy the last image to your clipboard!
Apple forgot. It lets you:
- Drag screenshots from the icon on your menubar
- Access any of your images right from your menubar
- Change where your screenshots are saved
- Change screenshot filetypes to PSD, JPG, and more
- Filter and search through your images
Touch Bar support, native Dark Mode, and many performance improvements!
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
macOS 10.15 or later 64-bit