ScreenFlow is powerful, easy-to-use screencasting software for the Mac. With ScreenFlow you can record the contents of your entire monitor while also capturing your video camera, microphone and your computer audio. The easy-to-use editing interface lets you creatively edit your video, and add additional images, text, music and transitions for a truly professional-looking video. The finished result is a QuickTime or Windows Media movie, ready for publishing to your Web site or blog or directly to YouTube or Vimeo. Use ScreenFlow to create high-quality software demos, tutorials, app previews, training, presentations and more.
- Ability to customize start position of Clock Wipe transition
- Add more saving logging to ScreenFlow for potential saving issue diagnosis.
- Add trace logging for tracking potential recording issue diagnosis.
- Localize the google security text that appears within the YouTube publishing window
- Option to set export resolution to 4K
- Prompt the user when a proxy is unable to be created due to cache limit size
- 9.0.5 (31554) build shows an Async Readback crash when trying to export
- Annotation color does not update correctly when changing color using the color picker boxes
- Annotation thumbnails show as white boxes
- Background color and text box background same in canvas, different on export.
- Batch export does not work with "Single File Documents"
- Document crashes ScreenFlow: net.telestream.screenflow.thumbnailgenerator
- Dragging an unsupported media file over the timeline can sometimes show a blank unable to import error
- Freehand annotation does not appear correctly after being drawn
- In/Out points are not being recognized correctly when adding from Clip Editor to a Timeline that has a different fps
- Mac Pro: Crash when adding or selecting a text box
- Mac Pro: Crash when selecting an annotation on the timeline
- Real time audio degrades and disappears after 15 minutes
- Selecting a partial size option after first selecting 3840x2160 option causes the selection to move off screen
- Templates do not save correctly when default save is set to Single File Format
- Text box background not matching color on screen recording and export
- Text box thumbnails not appearing in the timeline
- Unable to drag a single file document onto the Batch Export window
- Using Keyboard shortcut for partial screen recording twice consecutively puts computer/screen in an odd state
- Using media files from the Global Library in combination with the Clip Editor causes ScreenFlow to crash/show a Runtime Error
- Video freezes/shows a freeze frame when adding a Video Filter to a media file that has had a proxy made
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor