ScreenFlow is powerful, easy-to-use screencasting software for the Mac. With ScreenFlow you can record the contents of your entire monitor while also capturing your video camera, microphone and your computer audio. The easy-to-use editing interface lets you creatively edit your video, and add additional images, text, music and transitions for a truly professional-looking video. The finished result is a QuickTime or Windows Media movie, ready for publishing to your Web site or blog or directly to YouTube or Vimeo. Use ScreenFlow to create high-quality software demos, tutorials, app previews, training, presentations and more.
- Apple computers such as the iMac Pro utilize different methods of playing audio to the internal speakers. This made the legacy audio capture method unable to capture system audio playback. Our new audio driver restores this functionality on the new iMac Pro.
- Completely re-written audio driver
- Add a modifier key to add media either in sequence or layered when adding from the Media Library to the timeline
- Option for do not show message with regard to "unable to split beginning or end of a clip"
- Able to scroll far past available transitions in Transition Inspector with Show scroll bars 'When scrolling' General preference
- Abnormal Audio Problem When Recording With MAS version ScreenFlow
- Animated Touch Callout Actions stop working
- Audio driver never installs - added prompt to instruct user to press Allow in "Security and Preferences"
- Audio goes out of sync when background sounds occur during a recording
- Bad file descriptor exception when saving a document with media imported from a disconnected drive
- Can't Import FabFilter AU
- Canvas resize issue with External Monitors
- Clear In & Out Points not localized in right-click context menu
- Clip duration shows incorrectly in clip inspector and causes issues with timeline zoom on a 60 FPS timeline
- Data loss can occur in rare circumstances if a recording file is copied from one document to another and ScreenFlow crashes
- Dynamic updates are not detected automatically, require ScreenFlow restart
- Exporting with AppleTV preset causes crash
- File duration does not get updated when replacing a file within the Global Library
- Incorrect tool tip for "Reposition scrubber after pasting"
- Internal Recording error when using Bluetooth as sound output
- Play Caption Track not localized in Shortcuts tab
- Recover message in rare situations does not display correctly when launching ScreenFlow after the app closes/quits unexpectedly
- Renamed file in Global Library will not show name correctly when adding file to the timeline
- Save copy to disk for Imgur points to the user folder instead of movies folder
- Touch callout "interpolated state" shows on export if callout is selected in clip
- Unable to record audio on new iMac Pro - Fixed by new audio driver design
- Unable to save when pasting a recording from a 60 FPS document to a 30 FPS document
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor