ScreenFlow is powerful, easy-to-use screencasting software for the Mac. With ScreenFlow you can record the contents of your entire monitor while also capturing your video camera, microphone and your computer audio. The easy-to-use editing interface lets you creatively edit your video, and add additional images, text, music and transitions for a truly professional-looking video. The finished result is a QuickTime or Windows Media movie, ready for publishing to your Web site or blog or directly to YouTube or Vimeo. Use ScreenFlow to create high-quality software demos, tutorials, app previews, training, presentations and more.
- Ability to maintain aspect ratio via a modifier when resizing partial screen capture
- Add 'Clear In & Out Points' to right click menu when clicking a selected region
- Added Mix to Mono hotkey
- Display Google Drive directory
- Display length in milliseconds in selected range of a clip.
- Focus the Media Library when a new document is opened
- Improve error message when attempting to activate an older version serial number
- Keyboard shortcut to play caption track
- Option to scale canvas size to maintain aspect ratio using the shift key
- Upgrade Facebook API
- Upgrade Vimeo API
- Single GOP video files can cause Screen Flow to hang on import
- After doing a crop the contextual undo/redo will be for 'scale'
- Automatic Export type does not support small resolutions
- Changing name of Global Library files revert back to original names when project is reopened
- Ensure the microphone selection drop down mirrors the microphone names in system preferences
- Error when saving project with mp3 files created in Garage Band
- Export customization window is expandable and shouldn't be
- Freeze Frame can overlap other clips on timeline
- Global Recording shortcuts do not update when changing Keyboard Shortcut Sets
- Overlapping Video on Timeline causing beach-balling and loss of audio
- Partial Screen Capture can be set larger than actual screen resolution
- Playback and editing Issues with High Sierra and NVIDIA graphics cards
- Publish to YouTube categories are not localized
- Rare crash that can occur when merging clips
- Screen Flow not able to import image files when Spotlight is turned off.
- Some input boxes do not recognize a number as valid unless followed by"%"
- Splitting a nested clip removes transitions within the nested clip
- UI does not remember previous window configuration.
- When accessing folder data is Google Drive, the folder list is capped at 100, and the results are unordered
- YouTube return URL should contain HTTPS to match YouTube
- Unable to export chapters markers when markers are unnamed - Now named by default
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor