Sandvox is for Mac users who want to create a professional looking website quickly and easily. With Sandvox, you don’t need to be a Web genius to build a stylish, feature-rich, standards-compliant website that’s functional and user friendly. Sandvox’s drag and drop interface lets you watch your website take shape and come to life as you build it. And, once finished, you can upload your site to your favorite host.
Whether you’re a new website creator or a seasoned professional, you can make use of Sandvox to build the website of your dreams. New users can build a professional looking website in minutes and professional users can build an advanced, multimedia-rich site in no time at all.
- Fixes an issue where a preferences setting could cause publishing not to report proper progress
- Improves performance when publishing sites with very large numbers of images
- Addresses an issue where file download pages would have no icon once published
- Fixes a crash when handling missing or corrupted images
- Corrects compatibility problems with Amazon and Facebook objects on OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Updated Facebook object for latest Facebook changes
- Clarifies the message on the Sharing Bar when Facebook is selected, but not configured
- Resolves an issue where document Quick Look information wasn't being updated
- Addresses an issue where Sandvox was unable to save after a document appeared to have been modified by another application
OS X 10.6.6 or later