SafariCacheExplorer is a unique tool for exploring Safari’s cache (and any other native OS X cache). With SafariCacheExplorer you can retrieve an image, video, sound, style sheet, etc., from Safari’s cache in a easy way, thanks to a simple user interface inspired by Finder.
Why do you need a tool like SafariCacheExplorer? The main problem when trying to recover cached files from Safari is that Safari (and OS X) uses a single file for cache storage.
SafariCacheExplorer is also a fantastic tool for web developers. Why? Because SafariCacheExplorer let you delete individual cache files, helping you to develop and test your websites faster.
- Only the first 100 cache entries are displayed
- Only 5 items can be exported in each session
- Only 2 custom filters are allowed
- The delete feature is not avaiable
- A reminder will be displayed on every startup
- Added Yosemite support
- Fixed some other minor bugs
OS X 10.5 or later