Rumpus is an easy-to-use, high-performance FTP, WebDAV, and Web file-transfer server.
Key features include built-in, easy-to-administer user accounts, integrated Web file transfers, file upload notification, extensive security options, blazing performance, and more…. Also included is a remote-server activity monitor, Rumpus FileWatch, and a server-statistics widget, RumpusStat.
- The Event Notice "transfer type" token now correctly identifies transfers as having been made via SFTP or WebDAV.
- Corrected a problem returning directory listing responses to the new MLSD FTP command.
- Added configurable limits for user downloading of multiple files/folders.
- Fixed a bug related to locking/ unlocking config files in version 8.
- Corrected a bug in server reporting that could cause FileWatch to fail to display certain active FTP sessions.
- Updated Web admin Event Notice creation and management.
OS X 10.6 or later