Rumpus is an easy-to-use, high-performance FTP, WebDAV and Web file transfer server for Mac OS X.
Key features include built-in, easy to administer user accounts, integrated Web file transfers, file upload notification, extensive security options, blazing performance, and more… Also included is a remote server activity monitor, Rumpus FileWatch, and a server statistics widget, RumpusStat.
- Corrected MSIE extended character processing that caused problems in Web admin interface and Quick Image Preview display for Internet Explorer users.
- Added "Login Page Logo" and "Listing Page Logo" options to Web server admin "Web Settings" administration page.
- When creating a new Upload Center form by duplicating an existing form, the selected form is now correctly used as the basis for the new form.
- When the Web admin interface is used to select a new Transient Data Storage Folder, the needed sub-folders are now automatically created.
- WebDAV sessions now have a confirmation cookie set, avoiding problems related to basic authentication.
- Corrected a problem saving changes to user accounts via Web administration when the user account name is very long.
- When the "Allow Non-Empty Folder Deletion" option is enabled for the default WFM domain, FTP clients can also delete folders even when they are not empty.
Intel, OS X 10.5 or later