rubiTrack is an activity tracking and exercise journal software for the Mac. It lets you display, analyze and organize your indoor and outdoor workouts for sports such as running, biking, walking, hiking, skiing and many more.
rubiTrack reads tracks from GPS enabled fitness devices like the Garmin Forerunner 310XT, Forerunner 405 and Forerunner 305, the Garmin Edge 705, Edge 605 and Edge 500 and many other devices.
rubiTrack is your activity companion. It stores all activities, displays them on the map and helps you analyze details. rubiTrack also features unique activity comparison which lets you compare multiple activities side by side visually.
- Now displays icons for custom activity types in the sidebar.
- Adds a map style option to choose between plastic and flat track drawing.
- Adds "Estimate power" in the activity options popup.
- Fixes an issue with duplication of athlete log entries.
- Automatically cleans up athlete logs affected by the log duplication issue.
- Fixes an issue with original device data from Forerunner 305 which produced unreliable results for total distance.
- Fixes a crash when reading rubiTrack 3 files containing activity types with no name, also prevents clearing of the activity type name.
- Improves handling of corrupt or unreadable rubiTrack 3 files.
- Improves reliability for syncing weight data with Tanita scales connected through Garmin ANT+ devices.
- Fixes an issue with wrong percentages in the dashboard.
- Fixes a problem with the sort order when sorting by pace in the list view.
- Fixes a crash when using corrupt athlete pictures.
- Fixes a problem with missing heart rate zone colorization in published charts.
- Fixes a problem with iPhone syncing where heart rate, cadence or power charts were unavailable and average values would not be calculated correctly.
- Fixes a problem with "Activity > Options > Recalculate Properties" which may zero properties in multiple selections.
- Minor improvements of import behavior.
Intel, OS X 10.7 or later