RocketCake is a Web editor for creating responsive Web sites without programming, It is free, but there is also a professional edition for sophisticated users. It has built-in support for all important HTML elements: image galleries, slideshows, resizable containers, stylish buttons, gradients, HTML5 video, audio, and more. It comes with a breakpoint editor, and a handful useful templates.
- There are again two new templates available: One for a business/lawyer website, the second one for a holiday/nature style website.
- When publishing your website to the internet, RocketCake now only uploads changed files, if wanted. So making small changes to your website is now much, much faster.
Built-in automatic image resizingIf you add an image which is unnecessary huge for a website, RocketCake now offers you to resize that image automatically, making your website smaller and load much faster.
- The gallery has now an additional new open mode: 'none'. Which when selected, causes that the gallery pictures are not clickable and cannot be made bigger.
- The preview image quality of the built-in image gallery is now much higher
- External PHP css files now have the extension filename_php.css instead of filename.php.css before, because some servers would try to run the .css file as PHP file.
- The editor now has an indicator showing if there are unsaved changes in the document
- If you want, you can now remove the 'generator=rocketcake' meta tag for every page: In the 'additional code in the header' section of the code of the website, write the keyword disableRocketCakeGeneratorTag This keyword will be filtered out, and cause the generator tag to disappear for that page.
- The mobile navigation menu is now shown by default a bit earlier (on screens smaller than 380). This can can be adjusted of course in the settings of the menu.
- Updated several translations including Farsi, Italian, German and Frensh
New free website templates
Faster website upload
New 'static' gallery mode
Improved image quality
Smart quote filter
Compatibility with more PHP web servers
Unsaved changes indicator
Generator Meta Tag removal
Mobile menu now shown earlier
OS X 10.9 or later