Rocket Typist is a modern Mac application, created with simplicity in mind. During a regular day, most of us type the same text over and over again, wasting an enormous amount of time in the process. Why not let your computer do some of that work for you? Once you have collected your snippets, you will never have to type them again. Here are just a few examples:
- Commonly repeated phrases such as “How are you?”
- Signatures with or without images
- Current date and time
- Names, addresses and other contact details
- Hard to remember technical terms
- Support replies to your customers
- Code snippets for developers
- Type an abbreviation and expend it into a snippet
- Use macros to make your snippets more dynamic
- Snippets can either be plain or rich text
- Select snippets from your Mac’s Touch Bar
- Export and import snippets
- Day of year has been added to the custom date patterns.
- The custom date and time menu has been reordered.
- The editor window toolbar has been reordered.
- The size of the editor window, the width of the sidebar and snippet list are now being remembered the next time the app starts.
- Editing a custom date format could result in duplicated date patterns, if the format contained a colon or question mark.
- Microsoft Word special characters issue
- Some localisation issues have been resolved.
- Wehen using more than two text fields per snipped, the app could crash while using the snippet.
OS X 10.11.5 or later, 64-bit processor