RightFont is a lightweight font manager with a clean, beautiful interface. It offers many features which help you manage all your local fonts with ease.
- Font-management access anytime directly from your menubar
- Mark any font as starred with a click
- Create and manage font lists
- Access fonts directly in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, AfterEffect), Sketch, etc.
- Instant search results as you type
- Change font preview and font size in real-time
- Find the right font faster
- Easily filter fonts by classifications (sans serif, serif, script, etc.), font width and font weight. Even Google fonts and Adobe TypeKit fonts are listed separately for you.
- Effortless integrations – You can use RightFont with design software. With a simple double-click, the font used in your text layer can be changed.
- Added filter panel, helping you search fonts by classification, width or weight
- Classify fonts manually through context menu
- Added ‘Show in Finder’ to reveal fonts
- Added ability to deactivate the fonts activated by manually when RightFont quits
- Conflict with Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign
- Fixed some UI issues in sidebar
- Search field was focused unexpectedly
- Some other minor UX problems
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor