RightFont is a lightweight font manager with a clean, beautiful interface. It offers many features which help you manage all your local fonts with ease.
- Font-Management Access Anytime Directly From Your Menubar
- Mark Any Font as Starred With a Click
- Create and Manage Font Lists
- Access Fonts Directly in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, AfterEffect), Sketch, Etc.
- Instant Search Results as You Type
- Change Font Preview and Font Size in Realtime
- Find the Right Font Faster
- Easily filter fonts by classifications (Sans Serif, Serif, Script, etc.), font width and font weight. Even Google fonts and Adobe TypeKit fonts are listed separately for you.
- Effortless Integrations – You can use RightFont app with design software. With a simple double-click, the font used in your text layer can be changed.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later
- Huge performance improvement: now RightFont is 3 times faster than the previous version.
- Added support for Adobe Illustrator auto-activation
- Added font info/metadata support; please use right-click menu to access it
- Added Font Glyphs support; please use right-click menu to access it
- Added the feature to clear the system font cache
- Fixed some UI issues with Grid View
- Fixed the font-display issue under list view
- Fixed Google Fonts library issue
- Fixed issues with Postscript fonts
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor