Remotix is a fast and powerful application to easily access multiple Macs (and PCs) from your own Mac.
Highlights compared to other VNC clients:
- Complete Apple Screen Sharing support – including Mac OS X login, clipboard synchronization, Apple adaptive codec and multiple display configurations
- Automatic Bonjour server discovery as well as network scanners to find Macs and PCs to connect to
- Complete SSH tunelling support with public-key and password authentication
- Quick-access icon in Mac OS X menu for instant access to stored servers
- Clean user interface
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- NEAR Protocol: We're happy to introduce modern, low-latency remote desktop protocol called NEAR. NEAR brings hardware accelerated H.264 based desktop experience, network adaptivity, remote sound transfer, transparent multilanguage input and automatic clipboard synchronization.
- Remotix Cloud Sync: Remotix can automatically synchronize your server list across all your devices once you log in to Remotix Cloud.
- Built-in Chat: Chat freely with the users behind the machines you manage right from Remotix. Remotix Hub Chat, previously only available on Remotix Hub web (and Remotix Agent), now coming to Remotix itself.
- Hardware-accelerated H.264 support for RDP connections: Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 include the capability of transferring desktop picture using H.264, dramatically improving the user experience.
- Multiple groups: Stored servers can now reside in multiple groups (previously known as categories), giving you more precise way to organise them.
- Separate SSH and RDG settings: SSH and Remote Desktop Gateway servers are now managed separately from your stored computers, so once you configure SSH or RDG server, you can use it in multiple connections.
- High Sierra: Doubleclick issues are now fixed.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor