Remote Wake Up is a tool that allows you to remotely switch on every Wake On Lan capable device in a network you are connected to. You can also wake up devices over the internet. Additionally Remote Wake Up allows you to reboot, shut down or send other Macs to sleep if they are running OS X.
- NEW: Send AppleScripts over SSH.
- NEW: Example AppleScript library.
- NEW: Error log for each host.
- NEW: More host icons to chose from.
- NEW: Includes a crash reporter.
- NEW: Updated GUI for 10.10 Yosemite .
- NEW: Delete or duplicate a host.
- NEW: Local network hosts are now sorted by IP address automatically.
- NEW: Remote Wake Up now has an own url scheme to add hosts from other applications such as Network Radar.
- FIX: Sometimes selecting a host from the status menu did not show the main window.
- FIX: The shortcut for creating a new host is now cmd+N not shift+N.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor