Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition is a powerful and fully featured tool specifically aimed at network and system administrators, as well as at users who need to keep all their remote connections, passwords and other credentials conveniently stored under one roof.
Feature rich and easy to work with administration application
Working with Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition is not the easiest thing that you can do on your Mac, but its well-organized interface and easy accessible functions will make it so that you don’t need a large amounts of time before getting to grips with it.
Absolutely all entries using Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition must be done by hand regardless if we are talking about credentials, groups, or other more advanced settings.
But, as a compensation, once a session is configured, you can take advantage of its batch edit feature that enables you to change settings across multiple sessions.
Easily manage your remote connections and save all your passwords and credentials
Furthermore, Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition comes with support for a large assortment of connections such as RDP, SSH, Web, VNC, Telnet, ICA/HDX, TeamViewer, LogMeIn, as well as for 25 VPN types with the help of add-ons.
As far as security is concerned, Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition features a built-in password manager, a password analyzer and a SSH key generator. It also enables you to save and manage all your passwords, as well as to import data from other existing password managers.
Comprehensive and useful utility for system and network administrators
Regarding its management tools, Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition integrates consoles for Citrix XenServer, VMware, Microsoft Terminal Server and Hyper-V, as well as remote shut down, Wake on LAN and inventory report features.
Taking all things into consideration, Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition offers a streamlined managing environment and a plethora of features that make it a must-have application for any system and network administrator who works with multiple remote connections and credentials.
- Session Recording for RDP, ARD and VNC sessions
- "Manufacturer" and "Model Information" to the Hardware Information section of entries settings
- "Reset scroll on display" setting in SSH Shell entries
- host port in Folder Overview Parameter column for SSH Shell, SSH Tunnel, Port Forward and Telnet entry types
- Web Browser auto fill support with class name
- Windows, LDAP and RADIUS authenticatication modes to CyberArk credential entries
- Improved the entry Repository field so it remembers the exact Credential shortcut selected (if it is a shortcut)
- "View password" and "Copy password" not being possible in DODB data sources
- Activity Logs date picker not properly reflecting the date value selected
- Activity Logs Username search not working
- Advanced Search creation and last updated dates date picker not starting with the right value
- all languages except French and English missing from the Preferences option
- crash when using DPS datasource in offline mode
- creating Favorite folders with spaces as name being allowed
- Document entry with a linked file Update button not working
- double Password List prompt when cancelling View Password on a Password List entry
- duplacating an RDP session tab closing the original tab if the duplicate authentication failed
- Importing/Pasting an in the Private Vault which ID already is used by another entry in the Main Vault implying that there is an override needed
- iTerm settings General, Connection, Display, Advanced and Other tabs not being editable
- multiple Batch Edit Session Type Settings not being properly applied
- Password Analyzer cancelling entry editing still saving the entry
- pasting in the File Explorer entry right pane not pasting in the selected folder
- RDP session with Local Resources -> Printers enabled failing to connect
- some filter option in the application search field not displaying the saved option
- SSH Shell Jump Host credential repository not being properly resolved if the Description URL contains "$NAME$"
- System Settings "Disable entry drag-and-drop" not working
- viewing Contact entry with Undocked mode still opening embedded
OS X 10.9 or later , 64-bit processor