Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition is a powerful and fully featured tool specifically aimed at network and system administrators, as well as at users who need to keep all their remote connections, passwords and other credentials conveniently stored under one roof.
Feature rich and easy to work with administration application
Working with Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition is not the easiest thing that you can do on your Mac, but its well-organized interface and easy accessible functions will make it so that you don’t need a large amounts of time before getting to grips with it.
Absolutely all entries using Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition must be done by hand regardless if we are talking about credentials, groups, or other more advanced settings.
But, as a compensation, once a session is configured, you can take advantage of its batch edit feature that enables you to change settings across multiple sessions.
Easily manage your remote connections and save all your passwords and credentials
Furthermore, Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition comes with support for a large assortment of connections such as RDP, SSH, Web, VNC, Telnet, ICA/HDX, TeamViewer, LogMeIn, as well as for 25 VPN types with the help of add-ons.
As far as security is concerned, Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition features a built-in password manager, a password analyzer and a SSH key generator. It also enables you to save and manage all your passwords, as well as to import data from other existing password managers.
Comprehensive and useful utility for system and network administrators
Regarding its management tools, Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition integrates consoles for Citrix XenServer, VMware, Microsoft Terminal Server and Hyper-V, as well as remote shut down, Wake on LAN and inventory report features.
Taking all things into consideration, Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition offers a streamlined managing environment and a plethora of features that make it a must-have application for any system and network administrator who works with multiple remote connections and credentials.
- Added NoMachine session
- Added "Send input as unicode" option for RDP sessions
- Added SSH session recording
- Updated LastPass sessions (better support for 2FA)
- Adding, editing or doing any sort of modification in a Google Drive data source not working if the file is saved in the drive root
- Checkout mode not working if the checkout mode is set to anything other than Default or Inherited
- Crash when emptying SSH Shell session configuration view number fields
- Doing "View Password" on a folder showing the password of its first child entry instead
- Error when attempting to see Tasks
- Failure to launch SFTP session on heavy traffic network
- Forbidden passwords not being validated
- Password Templates not appearing in the Password Generator view popup button
- Printer redirection not working in RDP Modern Engine sessions
- Recently aquired RDM license keys not working
- Remote cursor being offset from local cursor in ARD sessions
- Remote cursor not following local cursor in undocked ARD sessions
- Some crashes when using SSH Shell sessions
- Sound redirection not working in RDP Modern Engine sessions
- Trackpad scrolling misbehaving in ARD sessions
OS X 10.9 or later , 64-bit processor