Remixlive is optimized for live performance: change the tempo, adjust samples’ tone or play them in reverse mode, all in real time!
- Modular Grid: customize the grid size to your own preference, up to 10 columns and 10 lines.
- 48 samples per pack: beats, basslines, melodies, vocals and FX samples.
- Already over 18 varied sample packs, ranging from Hip-Hop to Dubstep – and more to come.
- Artist pack by legendary DJ/producer Carl Cox & more to be added.
- Create new packs by mixing and matching samples from existing packs.
- Colored pads: choose among 16 colors to customize your grid.
- Instant FX pad with all-new effects: Infinite Delay, Low Phaser, Flangus, Jet-Up, Metalizer, Basic Slicer, Fast Gate, Crush, Bliss, Big Bright Hall, Freezer, Reactor.
- Loop your track using the different beat-repeat pads, from 2 bars down to a single beat.
- Live BPM control (time stretching): change the tempo on the fly without changing the pitch.
- Play several pads per column simultaneously.
- Full mixer: for each column, control level, filter, Mute and Solo + DJM-modeled 3 band EQs.
- Record your performance in high-quality audio: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg
- Share your recordings via SoundCloud & YouTube.
- Support for any MIDI controller through MIDI learning.
- Control the app with your keyboard.
- VST & AU host sync and syncs plugin with host transport: sync Remixlive with the host software of your choice.
- Edit Play mode (loop, one-shot, gate), Quantize, Gain, ADSR, Pan, Loop Division, Reverse.
- Retrigger mode: tap on a sample to replay it from the beginning.
- Import your own samples from the Finder in a variety of formats: WAV, AIFF, MP3, M4a, AAC, FLAC, Ogg, MP4 and WMA are compatible.
- Record any sound or voice using any microphone or sound card.
- Load, move and duplicate any sample, anywhere on the grid.
- Transpose: raise or lower the tone of your samples.
- Audio limiter: avoid saturation.
Adjust bpm of individual samples
- By default, Remixlive syncs all factory and imported samples to the master BPM. You can now choose to modify the BPM of any sample as follow:
- Drop button: play your sample at its nominal BPM so it is not synced to the master BPM (easier use of 1-shot mode for performances).
- Double the BPM or halve it in case the BPM was incorrectly analyzed.
- Crop your samples manually to compute a more accurate BPM.
- New feature to control the tone of any sample when you change its tempo:
- When activated: Change the tempo of a sample without changing the tone
- When deactivated: Change the tempo and tone of a sample together.
Improved envelope editing
- The length between start and end of a sample is now snapped to standard beat lengths (1, 2, 4, 8, 16).
- Changing sample length now allows the sample to remain perfectly looped.
- Moving start and end points will keep the standard beat length chosen, allowing the sample to remain perfectly looped.
- The release of samples now can still be heard after the pad has been released (Gate mode).
- Edit ADSR with the mouse.
- Remove, double or halve the BPM with new keyboard / MIDI controls.
- Select a given pad when on the Sample Editor mode, with new keyboard / MIDI controls.
- Sample packs are now exported as a .rmxl file.
- Open rmxl files from explorer/finder will open/import the pack directly in Remixlive.
- Added sample type editor: loop, sound or user.
- Envelope: no more ending silence when the end point is changed.
- Fixed audio glitch with custom ADSR.
- Fixed memory leaks.
- Fixed samples import
- Fixed custom repeat frequency, filter and eq settings on pads at import/export of packs.
- Fixed user created sample pack export.
- Added menu to VST/AU plugin.
- Fixed possible crash when swapping a playing pad.
- Removed VST3.
OS X 10.4.0 or later, 64-bit processor