Recordam, an elegant and easy-to-use application for recording audio, lets you create a new record in one click. It combines a powerful high-quality audio recorder and convenient storage for recorded audio files. The modern, user-friendly interface allows you to see everything at a glance, including the current input device and an input-volume level so you can start recording straight away.
- Start recording in one click. Launch the app, and it is immediately ready to record.
- Easily switch between audio input device right into Recordam. You can use a built-in microphone or an external audio input device (including USB microphone).
- Change the input volume level even during recording.
- Pause / Resume recording.
- Unlimited recording time. You can record just about anything, so long as you have enough storage on your Mac!
- High-quality audio recording.
- Control the player from the intuitive interface, main menu controls or keyboard shortcut. Easily switch between audio recordings or even move forward or backward within an audio recording.
- Get quick and easy access to all of your recordings using the Library view.
- Import M4A and MP3 audio
- Integrate with tags in Finder
- Share audio recordings via Mail, Message and AirDrop.
- Add audio recordings to iTunes.
- Export audio recordings to M4A format in a few clicks.
- Add author and subject tags for each audio recordings using built-in Inspector.
- Easily share your Recordam documents, just export their on your Mac and then add them to library on the other Mac.
- Fix minor issues
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor