Receipts enhances your incoming invoice management.
- Recognize: Receipts recognizes gross invoice amount, slip date, declared sales tax, currency, and bank account details automatically and, thus enables the busy user to speed up his incoming receipts management.
- Classify: Receipts’ smart character recognition identifies once recorded providers automatically, and thus is able to capture recurring documents correctly and assign to the right category.
- Analyze: Apart from bar graphs and pie chats in the dashboard giving a quick glance at expenditures by periods, providers and categories, export function enables you to analyze recorded data individually and to enhance your tax declaration.
New and Updated
- New look for preferences
- Opt in for beta releases
- Warning before deleting nonempty contact, category or tag from the outline
- "Pay Now" button is only shown, when a compatible software is installed
- Outline view scrolls less
- Typo in dashboard: "Contacts (Dedit)"
- Month and quarter in time period filters
- Focus problems when app becomes inactive
- Export with titles containing chars like backslash
- Show duplicate symbol also in top list
- Contact name consumes as much space as available in side list
- Today filter did show future items
- Better naming for "unassigned" and "others"
- "Unassigned" values in charts were wrong
- Stability improvements
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor