Receipts enhances your incoming invoice management.
- Recognize: Receipts recognizes gross invoice amount, slip date, declared sales tax, currency, and bank account details automatically and, thus enables the busy user to speed up his incoming receipts management.
- Classify: Receipts’ smart character recognition identifies once recorded providers automatically, and thus is able to capture recurring documents correctly and assign to the right category.
- Analyze: Apart from bar graphs and pie chats in the dashboard giving a quick glance at expenditures by periods, providers and categories, export function enables you to analyze recorded data individually and to enhance your tax declaration.
New or Improved
- Confirm and Paid; Holding the ALT key while pressing the "Confirm and Next" button will also set the payment date to the entries date; also available through shortcut Cmd + Opt/Alt + Return
- If all invoices of the same provider have been paid on the date of the invoice, then Receipts also sets the payment date for newly imported entries
- Mark with Shift+ Cmd + L key combination
- Modified algorithm for recognizing similar documents and apply provider and category
- Much faster import through parallel processing
- Auto delete tracked folders on network storages move files after import to hidden .ReceiptsTrash folder
- Hiccups with iCloud and tracked folders
- Ignore hidden tracked folder contents
- Progress indicator more reliable
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor