Receipts enhances your incoming invoice management.
- Recognize: Receipts recognizes gross invoice amount, slip date, declared sales tax, currency, and bank account details automatically and, thus enables the busy user to speed up his incoming receipts management.
- Classify: Receipts’ smart character recognition identifies once recorded providers automatically, and thus is able to capture recurring documents correctly and assign to the right category.
- Analyze: Apart from bar graphs and pie chats in the dashboard giving a quick glance at expenditures by periods, providers and categories, export function enables you to analyze recorded data individually and to enhance your tax declaration.
- A new icon indicates found duplicates on import in the "Recent Import" list. To reveal the ignored file use context menu option: "Show ignored file in Finder". More info: German / English
- Unpaid list now shows number of days passed since invoice date. Additionally the icon becomes orange after 10 days and red after 14 days.
Import / Export:
- A new CSV export option has been added. More info: German / English
- The "Recent Import" list can be adjusted via the context menu. More info: German / English
- Stars were visually flipped
- Localization issue around zooming menu entries
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor