ReadNow sits within the menu bar on the right top of your screen and its minimalistic design offers you a fast navigation and will save you time storing and accessing articles you are planning to read.
- Syncs with Read it Later (free) or Instapaper (subscription needed)
- Archive, Edit, Move, Like or Delete your articles
- Customizable shortcuts to open ReadNow or add new web pages
- Read articles in an Article View
- Export to CSV or HTML
- 3 Styles
- Post to Twitter
- Shorten article link with bit.ly and j.mp
- Send article link via Email
Please note: To use ReadNow you need to have an Instapaper or Read-it-Later account. If you have not yet subscribed to one of these services and would like to use ReadNow, please visit Instapaper or Read it Later and sign up for an account.
If you already have or would like to signup an Instapaper account to use it with ReadNow a subscriber account at Instapaper is required in addition. You find additional information about this at the following blogpost on the Instapaper blog.
- Added Toggle article / folder list
- Added Start in background
- Added Menubar icon notification for adding a new web page
- Added Gesture for toggle article / folder list
- Added Changing the font size of the Article View use Cmd-+ and Cmd–
- Added Larger font size for the article list
- Added Preference to hide the date in the articles list
- Fixed encoding issues (if you notice encoding issues in the Article View please redownload this article)
- Fixed Pinboard login
- Fixed Share with Evernote for certain articles
- Some smaller Bugfixes