RazorSQL allows you to query, update, navigate, and manage all major databases from one database tool. With RazorSQL, a SQL query tool, SQL editor, and database navigator, you can run SQL scripts, visually edit, create, alter, and view tables, import and export data, build queries with a query builder tool, and navigate databases with the database navigator. It even comes with a built-in relational database engine that requires no configuration.
The SQL programming editor has syntax highlighting for SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, and Java, automatic function/method lookup, automatic column lookup, key ahead, built-in and customizable templates, multi-tabular display of query results, query logging, and many other features including a tool to call stored procedures and a tool to compare table and/or query data.
RazorSQL has been tested with virtually all popular databases, and includes built in driver support for Cassandra, DB2, Derby, DynamoDB, Firebird, FrontBase, Hive, HSQLDB, Informix, MongoDB, MySQL, OpenBase, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Redshift, Salesforce, SimpleDB, SQLite, SQL Azure, SQL Anywhere, SQL Server, Sybase, Teradata, and others.
- SQL Server / SQL Azure: Indexes that are not in the default schema are not displaying in the database browser
- Import Tool: Unable to retrieve column names for tables or schemas not in the default case of the database
- kdb+: Edit Table Tool: Not generating insert, update, or delete statements correctly for numeric columns
- If connecting to Athena before DynamoDB, the DynamoDB connection fails. To fix, re-create Athena connection
- If connecting to Redshift using the Redshift driver before connecting to Dynamodb, an error occurs. To fix, re-create Redshift connection.
- Call Procedure Tool: When wrap objects in generated sql preference is set to always, call procedure tool does not work in certain situations
- SQL Server Database Conversion: parens are getting generated in default value clause in create table statement for databases that do not support parens in default value clauses
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor