RazorSQL allows you to query, update, navigate, and manage all major databases from one database tool. With RazorSQL, a SQL query tool, SQL editor, and database navigator, you can run SQL scripts, visually edit, create, alter, and view tables, import and export data, build queries with a query builder tool, and navigate databases with the database navigator. It even comes with a built-in relational database engine that requires no configuration.
The SQL programming editor has syntax highlighting for SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, and Java, automatic function/method lookup, automatic column lookup, key ahead, built-in and customizable templates, multi-tabular display of query results, query logging, and many other features including a tool to call stored procedures and a tool to compare table and/or query data.
RazorSQL has been tested with virtually all popular databases, and includes built in driver support for Cassandra, DB2, Derby, DynamoDB, Firebird, FrontBase, Hive, HSQLDB, Informix, MongoDB, MySQL, OpenBase, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Redshift, Salesforce, SimpleDB, SQLite, SQL Azure, SQL Anywhere, SQL Server, Sybase, Teradata, and others.
- Added the ability to display results from multiple queries in the same tab via the Control / Command + 8 shortcut or the upward facing green arrow on the toolbar.
- Mac: Added a dark mode look and feel option via the View -> Dark Mode menu option
- Cassandra: Datastax Driver: Added ability to set connect timeout and read timeout connection properties
- Import Tool: More detailed error information when an error occurs and the one statement at a time option is checked
- Cassandra: Datastax Driver: Set the connection timeout based on the value in the preferences
- Query Results: If no column name or alias returned for query, column name given generic title
- SQL Formatter: Ignore commas in parens not working correctly
- DynamoDB count query not working
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor