RazorSQL allows you to query, update, navigate, and manage all major databases from one database tool.
With RazorSQL, an SQL query tool, SQL editor, and database navigator, you can run SQL scripts, visually edit, create, alter, and view tables, import and export data, build queries with a query builder tool, and navigate databases with the database navigator. It even comes with a built-in relational database engine that requires no configuration.
The SQL programming editor has syntax highlighting for SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, and Java, automatic function/method lookup, automatic column lookup, key ahead, built-in and customizable templates, multi-tabular display of query results, query logging, and many other features including a tool to call stored procedures and a tool to compare table and/or query data.
RazorSQL has been tested with virtually all popular databases, and includes built in driver support for DB2, Derby, Firebird, FrontBase, HSQLDB, Informix, MySQL, OpenBase, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SimpleDB, SQLite, SQL Azure, SQL Anywhere, SQL Server, Sybase, and Teradata.
- PostgreSQL Backup and Export Table tools -- Now generate create sequence statementsprior to the create table statements if a column references a sequence
- PostgreSQL Backup and Export tools -- added option for whether to includeserial columns in generated insert statements
- Added ability to view print output for Sybase SQL Anywhere and Sybase IQ
- Auto-detect certain statement separators for the Import from SQL file and Execute SQL script processes
- Made database name a required field when creating new PostgreSQL connections
- PostgreSQL Export / Backup Tools -- Not generating DDL for serial columns correctly
- Edit Table Tool -- When text has line breaks, text is getting formatted incorrectlyin popup window
- Using keyboard shortcut with Shift on Mac causes action to occur twice in some instances
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.7 or later