RapidWeaver is a next-generation Web design application to help you easily create professional-looking Web sites in minutes. No knowledge of complex code is required, RapidWeaver will take care of all that for you. RapidWeaver produces valid XHTML- and CSS-based websites.
One of the perks about using RapidWeaver is that it has a strong custom theme community. You can download themes and edit them from within RapidWeaver and the result is a pretty slick-looking website that takes very little effort.
RapidWeaver also has a lot of custom plug-ins. Some of them make it easier to edit images directly in RapidWeaver. Others make creating a site map a matter of a few clicks. The supportive community that surrounds RapidWeaver is really what makes this great app superior to other WYSIWYG website creation tools. Be sure to check out YourHead.com for some little tools to help spice up your website in RapidWeaver.
- Re-designed code snippets window
- Added a character counter to the meta tag description field in the page inspector
- Added a browser title length warning to Health Check
- Fixed an issue where RapidWeaver would upload too many files (again)
- Fixed an issue where double clicking an empty space in recent docs list causes a crash
- Fixed an issues when clicking "Send Upload Logs" button would cause a crash
- Publishing to a local folder no longer fails if a backup is required and destination is empty
- Video playback now works again in Preview
- SVG's now also work in Preview
- Fixed a consolidation issue where theme files would be duplicated
- Tidied up some things behind the scenes for local export
- Site setting email address field now saves as you type
- Fixed a crash in the media browser
- Fixed a crash when toggling the "Hide/Show Classic Themes" option
- Fixed an issue where exported sites would not use the correct Banner images
- Updated all the help URL's to point to the new documentation
- Adding a resource now updates the content area correctly
- File aliases and symlinks are now handled correctly when added to the resources area
- Update addons window is no longer shown twice
- Fixed a crash when closing a document while the Health Check window is open
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor