RapidWeaver is a next-generation Web design application to help you easily create professional-looking Web sites in minutes. No knowledge of complex code is required, RapidWeaver will take care of all that for you. RapidWeaver produces valid XHTML & CSS based websites.
One of the perks about using RapidWeaver is that it has a strong custom theme community. You can download themes and edit them from within RapidWeaver and the result is a pretty slick looking website that takes very little effort.
RapidWeaver also has a lot of custom plug-ins. Some of them make it easier to edit images directly in RapidWeaver. Others make creating a site map a matter of a few clicks. The supportive community that surrounds RapidWeaver is really what makes this great app superior to other WYSIWYG website creation tools. Be sure to check out YourHead.com for some little tools to help spice up your website in RapidWeaver.
- Fixes a problem where website URLs in an XML sitemap would contain extra forward slashes.
- Improves document loading error message when opening a corrupted project file.
- Adds a new setting to the launch options window: you can now reset the RapidWeaver document window by holding Option when launching RapidWeaver.
- Fixes a problem where welcome window links would take you to an incorrect page.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements, including improved security when checking for updates to RapidWeaver.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor