RapidWeaver is a next-generation Web design application to help you easily create professional-looking Web sites in minutes. No knowledge of complex code is required, RapidWeaver will take care of all that for you. RapidWeaver produces valid XHTML & CSS based websites.
One of the perks about using RapidWeaver is that it has a strong custom theme community. You can download themes and edit them from within RapidWeaver and the result is a pretty slick looking website that takes very little effort.
RapidWeaver also has a lot of custom plug-ins. Some of them make it easier to edit images directly in RapidWeaver. Others make creating a site map a matter of a few clicks. The supportive community that surrounds RapidWeaver is really what makes this great app superior to other WYSIWYG website creation tools. Be sure to check out YourHead.com for some little tools to help spice up your website in RapidWeaver.
- Adds "Re-Publish All Files" option to the Publishing button’s drop-down menu.
- Fixes a problem that caused sub-pages of blog and photo albums to be constantly re-published.
- Brings back "Credit RapidWeaver" meta-tag option.
- Fixes issues where resources are not available after opening a project with RW 6.0.8.
- Fixes a problem where the Photo Album page would appear to be missing images.
- Fixes a problem that prevented the Photo Album accepting new images.
- Fixes a crash in the Photo Album plugin when fields were left empty.
- Fixes a crash when the copying of Addons would complete.
- Fixes for resources stored on external disks.
- Improves performance of preview mode when repeatedly switching in and out of it.
- Fixes a problem caused by trying to copy files not existing at their source location.
- Fixes a crash when trying to add a new Addon Manager collection renaming an existing collection.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements.
OS X 10.9 or later