RapidWeaver is a next-generation Web design application to help you easily create professional-looking Web sites in minutes. No knowledge of complex code is required, RapidWeaver will take care of all that for you. RapidWeaver produces valid XHTML & CSS based websites.
One of the perks about using RapidWeaver is that it has a strong custom theme community. You can download themes and edit them from within RapidWeaver and the result is a pretty slick looking website that takes very little effort.
RapidWeaver also has a lot of custom plug-ins. Some of them make it easier to edit images directly in RapidWeaver. Others make creating a site map a matter of a few clicks. The supportive community that surrounds RapidWeaver is really what makes this great app superior to other WYSIWYG website creation tools. Be sure to check out YourHead.com for some little tools to help spice up your website in RapidWeaver.
- Fixes a number of problems that would prevent publishing from completing
- Fixes a problem where FTP, FTPS and SFTP publishing could not continue due to a server certificate mis-match. If this affects you, RW will now (correctly) prompt you to approve the server certificate and publish
- Fixes inconsistencies when referencing Resources in Site-wide code
- Improves the resize-ability of Site-wide Code fields
- Smart Quotes are now turned off by default
- Fixes a problem where the logo would appear if there were spaces in the file name
- Fixes a problem where certain page types would not correctly inform RapidWeaver of changes in the page properties, meaning the "Page Has Changed" status would not be updated
- Fixes a problem deleting metatags
- Fixes a problem where "Export Complete" notifications would appear before the export completed
- Fixes a problem when trying to publish a blog page that contained draft blog posts
- Fixes a problem that prevented RapidWeaver from exporting a single page unless an entire site was exported first
- Fixes a problem with the iFrame page
- Improves saving performance when project homepage is a blog page
- Numerous other performance tweaks and changes behind the scenes.- Other minor bugfixes and performance improvements
OS X 10.9 or later