RapidWeaver is a next-generation Web design application to help you easily create professional-looking Web sites in minutes. No knowledge of complex code is required, RapidWeaver will take care of all that for you. RapidWeaver produces valid XHTML & CSS based websites.
One of the perks about using RapidWeaver is that it has a strong custom theme community. You can download themes and edit them from within RapidWeaver and the result is a pretty slick looking website that takes very little effort.
RapidWeaver also has a lot of custom plug-ins. Some of them make it easier to edit images directly in RapidWeaver. Others make creating a site map a matter of a few clicks. The supportive community that surrounds RapidWeaver is really what makes this great app superior to other WYSIWYG website creation tools. Be sure to check out YourHead.com for some little tools to help spice up your website in RapidWeaver.
- Brings back ability to right-click a page and publish just that page.
- Fixes the "Example Sites" menu item not taking you directly to the Example Sites area (currently just opens the Projects window at whatever view you previously viewed).
- Fixes a problem where the Save dialogue would default to your App Support folder (which is fairly hidden in RW6 due to the way sandboxing works).
- Fixes a crash in Master Styles when the theme name differs from its short name.
- Fixes a problem where RapidWeaver would entity-encode the names of pages, breaking certain themes that require HTML in the Page List to apply Font Awesome icons.
- Fixes for nested blog post links.
- Fixes a problem which would cause RapidWeaver to crash when selecting or deleting a project resource.
- Fixes a problem which would prevent Resources from showing up in the Add Link sheet.
- Updates to the Split and Tesla themes.
OS X 10.9 or later