QuickWho provides a rich array of information about specific Internet domains that surpasses other command-line, GUI or web-based “whois” tools. Are you curious about who owns a particular domain name? Do you want to contact them, or gather more information about them? QuickWho can help you with these tasks.
- Simple, pleasant-to-use interface.
- Save domain data to a file or print for later analysis.
- Display geographic data about domain as well as basic domain data.
- Thorough user documentation via the “Help” menu.
- Support for AppleScript and Services.
Less cumbersome than using an Internet-based whois tool. No need to load Web page into browser.
- Improvements to Sparkle update engine
- Minor bug fixes
Intel, OS X 10.9 or later