As a UI Designer/Developer, you are always trying to create the best possible interfaces. With QuickLens, you can ensure that your implementation matches the design.
QuickLens allows you to:
- Zoom in to pixels
- Measure dimensions
- Sample colors
- Inspect alignments
…all through a suite of tools:
- You can now do screen recordings right inside the Frame tool. Use the video icon on the Frame Info Bar or use the "V" key to kick off a screen recording. Hold the "Option" key when clicking on the video icon or press "Option + V" to configure your recording.
- Toggle between a Normal border and a Thick border with the "B" key. With a thicker border the Frame becomes more prominent on the screen.
- Tape now allows you to overlay and do shape measurements with a Circle, Square, Ellipse or a Rectangle. Switch shapes with the "S" key. Use the inspector to see detailed measurements.
- Monocle has an additional shape: a wider rectangle. This is in addition to the Circle and Square shapes. Switch between shapes with the "S" key.
- Guides have a 5px hit area around the line for moving. The pointer changes to a resize-cursor to let you know when you are close.
- Tool Palette has a few more layouts. You can cycle between them with the "Space" key or with the layout button. Press and hold the button to switch directly to a layout.
- Introducing a Light Mode UI in addition to the original Dark Mode. Switch between light and dark modes using "Command + M"
- Tools can be launched directly from the Welcome page. Try it out :-)
- Ready for OSX El Capitan (10.11)
- Bug fixes and UI tweaks
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor