Quicken makes managing your money easier than ever. Whether paying bills, upgrading from Windows, enjoying more reliable downloads, or getting expert product help, Quicken’s new and improved features will help you save time and get better control of your money.
- Pay your bills from right within Quicken:
- See and track them all in one place so that you never miss a bill
- See what bills have been paid, are coming up, or past due
- Easily pay your bills on time from right within Quicken
- Single-click upgrade from Quicken Windows to Quicken Mac:
- Convert from Quicken Windows to Quicken Mac in one click (excludes version from Mac App Store)
- Do it all right from your Mac (no Windows required)
- Easily import data from Quicken Mac 2015, Quicken Mac 2007, and Quicken Essentials with just one click
- Export Category Summary and Tax Summary reports to a CSV file:
- Export these reports with a single click
- Enables you to analyze and graph data in Excel, Numbers, or your favorite spreadsheet app
- Send your Quicken data to your accountant, financial planner, or other non-Quicken users
- Ability to transfer money between different accounts within your bank:
- Transfer funds from your savings account to your checking account
- User must enable transaction download with the associated bank account
- Free phone support:
- We’ll help every step of the way: we’ll help you get started, upgrade, or set up new features
- Phone support available Monday to Friday 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST
- Reach us online via our 24-hour live chat support
- See all your accounts in one place – Get a single comprehensive view of your bank, credit, card, investment and retirement accounts. Say “goodbye” to multiple sites, passwords and statements. Automatically download transactions from over 14,500 financial institutions. Easily see where you’re spending and where you can save.
- Easily manage your accounts and transactions – The completely redesigned account register makes it easier than ever to manage your transactions–super fast search and filtering options, customizable columns and row height, and a great new look. Plus, all the features you expect from Quicken–categories, splits, tags, attachments, check printing and more.
- Stay on top of bills and spending – Schedule reminders for upcoming paychecks, bills and payments to help avoid late fees. Get helpful reminders and alerts so that you can make your payments on time. See the impact of upcoming paychecks and bills on your account balance to avoid overdrafts or slipping below minimum balance requirements.
- Get a handy calendar view of your spending – See your transactions at a glance. See when and where you spent your money. Look at your future bill and income reminders to understand the impact on your account balance.
- Plan and stay on a budget – Makes budgeting and sticking to a budget painless. Automatically create a budget based on your past spending. Customize your plan, and track your progress.
- Make smart money decisions on the go – Check your account balances and budget on the go. Free mobile app syncs data from your computer to your iPhone, iPad, and Android device. Take pictures of receipts to track key purchases.
- Manage your investments and plan for taxes – See how your investments are performing. We continuously update quotes to keep your portfolio value current. Track cost basis, see realized and unrealized gains, and calculate capital gains, and more to make tax time easier.
- Get valuable reports to help you make better financial decisions – Get or customize reports that help you understand different aspects of your finances. A cash flow graph shows how your upcoming bills and income affect your balance to help avoid overspending or late fees. Knowing your net worth over time helps you evaluate your current financial health and plan your financial future. We’ll even show the amount spent by payee so that you can be smarter about managing your money. Other popular reports include category summary, spending over time, and tax schedule.
- Easily import data – Easily import data from Quicken Essentials for Mac, Quicken Mac 2007, and Quicken 2010 for Windows or newer versions.
- Easy to get started and keep going – Step-by-step guidance helps you get up and running fast. Gives you the big picture in minutes. Special tool for upgraders, too! Easy setup tool for automatic downloads. See a list of all accounts that can be connected and just click to get set up.
- In the loan details screen, added the ability to pay from an investment account.
- If the category preference was set to short names, fixed an issue where typing a colon to add a sub-category would result in the first sub-category being incorrectly selected.
- Fixed an issue where quotes would start downloading after clicking Pay Now using Online Bill Pay.
- Fixed an issue where online bill payments would sometimes be off by a penny due to a rounding error.
- Fixed an issue where changing the loan Next Payment date wouldn't always update the scheduled transaction date.
- Refined a data integrity fix that updated old transaction totals to match the sum of their splits correcting a previous bug. In some rare cases, this fix incorrectly changed transaction totals to match an incorrect single split amount resulting in an incorrect account balance. In 4.5.6, the customer will now be notified of any changes and the fix will only change totals for transactions with multiple split lines. Single split lines will have their split amount changed to match the transaction total. In addition, this fix will auto-correct any transactions that may have been negatively altered by the previous update if they have single splits and transfers.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor