QuickBooks helps you manage your business easily and efficiently. Organize your finances all in one place, track money going in and out of your business, and spot areas where you can save.
- Built for Mac OS – Looks and works like you’d expect
- Create invoices, pay bills, and manage expenses
- Gain insight into your business with over 100 reports
- New tool lets you easily track mileage
- New multi-user options offer simultaneous access to QuickBooks data
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur trying to add a new customer in the Customer Center.
- Fixed a problem where passwords would not work when going round trip with QuickBooks for Windows
- Fixed a problem where company files upgraded from R18 would sometimes not allow user logins.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur disabling Multiuser mode while preferences window was open.
- Fixed a problem where a Merchant account login could appear when Merchant Services are currently not active in a company file.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur while trying to print an envelope from a vendor window.
- Added the ability to print the paid date below the Paid status stamp on invoices.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur while trying to print an envelope from the check window.
- Fixed a problem where the Reconciliation report window would sometimes not draw correctly with Tabbed Windows enabled.
- Fixed a problem where the Report toolbar icons would sometimes disappear
- Fixed a Customer Center window sizing problem that would sometimes occur with Tabbed Windows enabled.
- Fixed a problem where Mailing labels window would sometimes not group correctly with Tabbed Windows enabled.
- Fixed a problem where intentionally unsaved timesheet changes were getting saved.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur closing the Single Activity timesheet window.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur entering in decimal time format in Weekly timesheets.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur undoing text changes to Customer:Job on an invoice.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur closing company file after creating a Sales Receipt
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur pasting a colon ':' character in the Customer:Job combo box.
- Fixed a problem where the Customer:Job not found dialog would sometimes appear twice.
- Fixed a problem where the source account alert would sometimes appear twice while editing a check.
OS X 10.10.2 or later, 64-bit processor