Querious allows you to view, search, edit, import, export, build, configure, and monitor your MySQL and MariaDB databases easier than ever before. With Querious, you can even open up raw CSV or tab-delimited files and easily split, join, reorder, add, remove, and process columns and rows, and then convert the whole file to another format in a snap.
Querious 2 is massive upgrade, throughly enhancing appearance, usability, features, performance, and everything in between. So far we’ve added over 170 new features and improvements.
Here’s just a small sample…
- Full support for views, triggers, functions, procedures, and events
- Blazing fast import and export (even faster than mysqldump!)
- Duplication of databases (including data!), even between servers
- Monitor server status and running processes
- Access the server Error Log and Slow Query log
- Rich and powerful editor for CSV/Tab files
- Table relationship mapping
- Significant table data editor improvements
- Upgraded custom query auto-complete and table reference
- More convenient little goodies than you can shake a stick at
- And much more!
- Added keyboard shortcuts for New, Open, Close, Save for query editors in the Query view. See the menu in the editor list.
- Added new "Navigation" preferences pane, for controlling what View -> "Go To…" shows.
- There's a new preference (enabled by default!) for limiting View -> "Go To…" results to the currently focused database or selected database.
- Query autocomplete is a bit smarter to not show functions and keywords at certain times when it makes no sense.
- Query autocomplete is a bit smarter to show only column names for the relevant table in some limited situations.
- Query autocomplete in the Routine, Event, and Trigger structure views is more complete, equivalent to the Query view.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor