QR Factory is the end of boring black-and-white QR codes! Create QR codes from 9 different types of content and make them stand out from your competition.
- Create unlimited batch codes from a CSV file with no in-app purchase required.
- Customize your code with smooth rounded corners, beautiful gradients, background colours, and enhanced reliability.
- Save as bitmap (PNG) or vector (PDF).
- Export the code information and then import it back later for less typing.
- Use the full featured map search for making location codes or use an existing contact to make a MECARD/VCARD code.
- Print your codes directly from the app.
- Verify that your code will be readable with the built-in checker.
- No Internet connection required (except for Location). Securely create your codes knowing that your data never leaves your Mac.
- Built-in support for the following types of QR codes:
- Plain Text
- Location (by address or latitude/longitude)
- Person (new or existing contact)
- Wi-Fi Setup
- Calendar Events
- Twitter and Facebook
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave) support including for the new system wide Dark Mode
- Refreshed icon for the "Copy QR Code" button
- Fixed issue where a CSV file with rows of empty data would fail to parse
- Fixed potential crash when creating multiple QR codes if the CSV file changed or moved after it was chosen
- Updated the notes for some of the QR code types to be more informative
- Updated Paddle framework to 3.0.39 to include their fixes and improvements for licensing and activations
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor