QLab provides live show control for your Mac. Create media designs for theatre, dance, composition, installation, and more. Play back audio, video, and MIDI from a single workspace.
- QLab will now share the Art-Net port with other applications running on the same computer, if those other applications also share it (If you take advantage of this, be sure to set QLab to use broadcast mode for Art-Net in the QLab application preferences.)
- If you specify a duration for still image video cues or text cues, that duration is now properly saved and restored
- A bug that could cause QLab to quit unexpectedly when stopping a Syphon camera cue with video effects
- An issue that could cause a flash of 100% opacity at the end of a video fade-out
- Several bugs in "paste cue properties" aka "fancy paste"
- Cues created via dragging from the left toolbox or the cue bar will now honor be created from the workspace cue templates
- Light cues created via the dashboard will now honor the Light cue template for the workspace (except with the light commands specified by the dashboard)
- Licensing: Resolved a race condition where installed licenses might not be properly recognized at launch
- Licensing: QLab will now try harder to save license data to disk, and will warn you if it is unsuccessful
- Licensing: Timecode triggers will now be properly unlocked for any license type
- Licensing: If you cancel the login process that was triggered due to requesting to remove a license, QLab will not then attempt to remove the license
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor