PyCharm is a Python IDE with complete set of tools for productive development with the Python programming language. In addition, the IDE provides high-class capabilities for professional Web development with the Django framework.
- Full-featured IDE for Python & Web development
- Supports Django, Flask, Google App Engine, Pyramid, web2py
- Remote development, Databases and SQL support, UML, and SQLAlchemy Diagrams
- Lightweight IDE for Python development only
- Free, open-source, Apache 2 license
- Intelligent Editor, Debugger, Refactorings, Inspections, VCS integration
- Project Navigation, Testing support, Customizable UI, Vim key bindings
- Python 3.7 support
- Enhanced code intelligence
- Gutter icons for unit tests
- Partially commit files
- Improved rebase support
- Further Improvements:
- More HiDPI configurations are now supported on Windows, including multiple monitors using different and/or fractional scaling values.
- You can now right-click a folder in your project view, and choose ‘Open in terminal’ to open the built-in PyCharm terminal with its working directory set to the selected folder.
OS X 10.8 or later