PyCharm is a Python IDE with complete set of tools for productive development with the Python programming language. In addition, the IDE provides high-class capabilities for professional Web development with the Django framework.
- Full-featured IDE for Python & Web development
- Supports Django, Flask, Google App Engine, Pyramid, web2py
- Remote development, Databases and SQL support, UML, and SQLAlchemy Diagrams
- Lightweight IDE for Python development only
- Free, open-source, Apache 2 license
- Intelligent Editor, Debugger, Refactorings, Inspections, VCS integration
- Project Navigation, Testing support, Customizable UI, Vim key bindings
- Type annotation ahead of time. You can’t put an inline type annotation when defining a variable in a for or a with statement, so you need to provide the annotation in a separate place, read more on the ticket. This is now supported in PyCharm.
- ‘Show command line afterwards’ now works correctly for remote interpreters. And further fixes to this feature
- Various SQL syntax fixes for PostgreSQL and Oracle (PyCharm Professional Edition bundles all DataGrip features)
- React code completion improvements (PyCharm Professional Edition bundles all WebStorm features)
OS X 10.8 or later