Pulp is a unique and innovative newsreader that lets you turn your favorite news sites into your own personalized newspaper, and make scanning through the news quicker and more enjoyable than ever before. By combining multiple news feeds onto a single page, Pulp lets you quickly scan through headlines, previews, and photos to find the stories that interest you most. With a beautiful user interface, one-click sharing, and a companion app for your iPad, Pulp is the ultimate news reading experience.
Pulp is fully customizable. Create unique categories to separate your feeds by. Then, modify the layout of each page by adding, removing, and resizing columns. Finally, add feeds to populate each column, change each feed’s appearance style, rules, and more. Forget the boring, concrete layouts you’re used to seeing on the web. With Pulp, you are your own editor.
See The Full Story
Tired of feeds that only publish short text previews? Introducing Magic Reader – with a tap of a button, it lets you see the full story formatted into a clean and easy-to-read format, regardless of where it’s from. Best of all, Magic Reader often presents an article faster than it takes to load the web version, making it essential for users on the go.
Sync with Pulp for iPad
Now you can sync your pages, feeds, and read articles to Pulp for iPad (sold separately on the iOS App Store). Simply sign up for a free Pulp Sync account, and watch all of your data sync seamlessly between your Mac and iPad.
- Stunning, hand-crafted user interface that turns your feeds into an elegant virtual newspaper
- Fully customizable page layouts, styles, rules, and more
- Search for feeds to add just by typing in their name
- Save interesting articles to read later using the Shelf
- View complete, full articles using Magic Reader
- Sharing support for Facebook, Twitter, Instapaper, Read It Later, and Readability
- Import your favourite feeds from Google Reader
- Sync with Pulp for iPad over the air using Pulp Sync
- Fixes bug where Pulp might crash while opening
- Fixes URL encoding issue with some feeds
- Various other changes & tweaks