PTGui is panoramic photo stitching software. Originally developed as a Graphical User Interface for Panorama Tools (hence the name), PTGui now is a full featured photo stitching application.
Use PTGui to stitch any number of photos into a panoramic image. Some benefits of PTGui, when compared to other stitching software:
- PTGui can stitch multiple rows of images
- Create 360 degree cylindrical panoramas, ‘flat’ partial panoramas and even spherical 360×180 degree panoramas
- No need to keep the camera level: PTGui can stitch rotated and tilted images
- Virtually unlimited output size: create Gigapixel panoramas from hundreds of images!
- Layered output allows full control over the final stitched result
- PTGui stitches most panoramas fully automatically, but at the same time provides full manual control over every single parameter. This enables stitching of ‘difficult’ scenes, where other programs fail.
- Full 16-bit workflow for best image quality
- And much more…
- Fix: Loading certain .png files would popup warning messages "known incorrect sRGB profile"
- Fix: error 'Assertion failed: m_UnQueuedTasks.size() != 0' for certain projects
- Fix: error 'Assertion failed: clbuf() != 0' for certain projects
- Fix: crash when aborting a stitch with uncompressed Photoshop output
- Fix: PTGui Web Viewer: In Firefox thin lines were visible around the tiles in the panorama. This is actually a Firefox problem with CSS 3D. To work around the problem the viewer now prefers to use WebGL in Firefox (if available).
- The Batch Stitcher can now handle projects for which the pixel format of one or more source images has been changed after the project file was saved. Previously the batch stitcher would abort with an error if, for example, an alpha channel was added to an image after the project was saved.
OS X 10.5 or later