Proton Weather is a breath of fresh air in the realm of weather apps. It is clean, elegant and works smoothly on any given point of time. It loads basic weather statistics on a small yet compact app layout and sends you weather alerts as soon as there is any changes in your local weather.
Setting up Proton Weather is as easy as opening the app itself. It automatically searches and adds your current location (Of course if you allow it to) after you fire up the app for the first time. You can also search for other locations by using the search bar at the top that appears when you click the Search Location Button. Just type in the name of a location and see how the Proton Weather instantly loads up weather stats of locations that closely match the search term.
- Quick launch for Status Menubar with hotkey.
- Weather forecast for upcoming four days.
- Important weather stats along with Precipitation, Humidity and Wind speed.
- Current temperature with weather icon.
- Notification upon any changes to the current weather.
- See local temperature in both Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Easy to search location and load up weather info.
- Open main weather window with keyboard hotkey.
- Open Proton Weather automatically at log in.
- Keep current weather icon on Dock instead of App icon or hide both.
- Choose form 5 additional themes.
- Now weather gets updates automatically after user defined intervals. Time intervals can be changed from App Preferences.
- Temperature graph now can be scrolled sideways. Press shift from your keyboard and scroll over the graph.
- Hot keys for status bar and main window is now more prominent.
- Crash issues on selected macOS versions is now fixed.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Improved version.
macOS 10.12 or later , 64-bit processor