ProSelect is now the industry’s leading presentation and sales software helping thousands of professional photographers double and triple (and more!) their sales results.
ProSelect includes all of the functions that you need to run a successful in-person sales session. It includes a browser, slideshow, ordering system, proofing tool, montage (composite layout) designer, book builder, production system and much, much more. Ideally use ProSelect with a projector or large screen TV to best effect because you can projector your products at actual size. ProSelect support dual screens where you can keep the operator controls on one screen and just show the images on the other.
ProSelect’s Working with Rooms module allows you to showing single images, matted products, canvases (or any mix of these together, with or without frames) correctly scaled on a image of a wall. You can use one of ProSelect built in pre-calibated room images, purchase additional pack of rooms or use images of your clients own wall for maximum impact. Working with Rooms allows you to quickly design bespoke wall galleries for your clients.
- User Interface Themes - You can now change the color theme of ProSelect's main window (under the View Menu). Below are some of the new themes that we have created... with more to come!
- Packed Full of Free Resources - We have added new rooms, templates, styles, music, stamps and watermarks, notes and lots more to this new release to make it "ready to use" when first installed.
- Digital File Ordering and Production - Handling digital files as part of your client's order is now as simple as with other products. Just setup one or more price list items under the new Digital Files tab specifying the description, maximum output size (in pixels) and whether they are to be priced as a group or on a per image basis. You can even create associated Extras to add that professional touch.
- SendMyRooms Client Connection - ProSelect integrates with TimeExposure's new SendMyRooms system. Have the system send your clients a password-protected link to this mobile-friendly web site where they can watch a video guide on how to use the camera in their phone or tablet to take and upload photos of their rooms. You can then download the images directly into their ProSelect album file, ready to be calibrated and used in the sales session.
- Royalty Free Music Access - Apart from the 12 free music tracks included with the 2017r1 release, TimeExposure Plus program members now have access to over 40,000 royalty free music tracks that you can use for your ProSelect slideshows, ambient music (in ProSelect Pro only) and exported, fully saleable, slideshow movies. You can search for, preview and download music directly into ProSelect's Setup Music window.
- New Design Graphic Library - It's now even easier to be creative with direct access to over 200,000 high resolution royalty free graphics elements that you can use to build unique products. Use these for matt backgrounds, graphics block and overlay images (some editing may be required). These elements are free to download for all TimeExposure Plus program members.
- Enhanced Zooming - Zooming in now takes advantage of the free space in the Display Area to show you more of the zoomed image. Zoom in by 1.5 times increments on every right-click or 2 times when you hold down the Alt/Option key.
- Mac Retina Support - ProSelect now supports the higher resolution displays on Macs with retina displays. Text, controls and thumbnail images now display with greater clarity.
- Bulk Crop To Any Size - You can now set the crop of all your selected images to any aspect ratio based on your setup Print Paper Sizes. You can also optionally select that size to be the default starting size when images are shown at actual size in Select Size view or in a Room.
- New Shortcut for Adjusting a Crop in a Layout - As with Prints, you can now use Alt/Option-drag to adjust the crop position of an image in a layout while in Show Layouts View (when Working with Layouts) as well as in Show Rooms View (when Working with Rooms).
- Faster Image Export - To help you get the job done faster, ProSelect now takes advantage of the multiple cores in your computer to import images approximately three times faster on a computer with four cores and two times faster on a machine with two cores.
- Stamps and Watermarks - The Setup Stamps, Watermarks and Logos window now allows you to select a print paper size (and orientation) to find out a stamp's actual size and offset in inches or millimeters when added to that sized print. This window can now be also resized to show a larger preview image.
- 100 Photoshop Actions in Pro - The maximum number of Custom Effects Actions that you install in the Pro version has been increased to 100. ProSelect Basic allows up to 5 actions as before.
- Recent Album Menu - The Recent Albums Menu now shows the last 20 albums opened. Also, rather than hiding any missing or inaccessible albums, these are now listed with a caution icon (except for items in the trash).
- Easier Tracking of Ordered Layouts - The color of the icons in the left hand column of the Place Order window now indicate the type of ordered item. As before, clicking on these triangles expands the item to show the included images.
- Faster Ordering with Notes - In the Place Order Window, when adding a new order, holding down the Alt/Option key while clicking on the Quick Add, Add with Extra or Custom Product buttons will automatically prompt you to add a note to the ordered item immediately after the ordering has been added. To avoid unintentional errors, this only works when ordering one item at a time.
- Text Tags in Notes - It's now no effort to personalize your Order Reports Notes using the new Text Tag support in all notes. These tags are automatically replaced by the data in your album file when the notes are printed.
- Use Another Editor - ProSelect's Photo Editor Preferences now allows you to choose another application to use for quick edits or retouching. Once set, rather than opening Photoshop or Lightroom when you do a CMD-T (on Macs) or Cntrl-T (on Windows), it will now open your selected image(s) in your selected editor.
OS X 10.7 or later